Monday, April 16, 2018

Melanie - You're Sassy

Hi Friends!
Stephen here to share another card creation. This time I created a bright and cheery card that anyone can whip up in no time. 



Today I decided to use and colour up "Melanie - You're Sassy" using Copic Markers. If I am being honest, I wasn't super happy with how I coloured her dress...so I added some white dots using a white gel pen to help cover up what I didn't like.

I used various dies from my collection to create a simple card layout. To add some more interest to my card, I stamped the sentiment that comes with the stamp set repeatedly using a similar ink colour as the card stock to get a tone on tone effect. To finished off my card, I added some green Nuvo Drops for a fun touch.

I hope you liked my card creation!
Until next time - Stephen 


1 comment :

  1. elle est superbe et tellement mignonne! quant à la colorisation les pois donnent un très joli rendu!

    ReplyDelete