Monday, September 18, 2017

Sweater Weather


 Hi Friends! Stephen here to share a card I created using Diana - Sweater Weather
I decided to take inspiration from this months Autumn Leaves Challenge happening over in the Stamp AnnieThing's Stampers Facebook group.


I coloured Diana with my Copic markers as well as did some simple paper piecing using paper with a knit weave patten to it. This was a first for me and I am sure to try paper piecing again.
To create the background, I did some very quick and simple ink blending with Distress Inks. To add more detail, I did some flicking with a green Copic marker to create the look of grass.
To finish my scene, I die cut some clouds and some leaves that I coloured to give an Autumn feel to the card.
I hope you like my card and hope you play along with this month's Theme challenge.

Until next time - Stephen




How to Play Along:

- Create a new project inspired by  an "autumn leaves" theme.
-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by October 3, 2017
-Only one entry 
-A Stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

1 comment :