Saturday, September 16, 2017

Bring on the Leaves!

Happy Saturday everyone!!
Laura here to share a little inspiration for our Autumn Leaves Challenge over in the Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook Group.


We don't get much of a fall here in Southern California, but it is still my favorite season, and I am REALLY looking forward to some cooler weather!
I colored up Megan for my card today... I think she looks ready for fall, too, in her cute sweater and boots!


I sponged a little background on the panel behind her, and the fun leafy paper is from the Doodlebug Flea Market 6x6 Pad.

I hope you are inspired to play along!!


How to Play Along:
- Create a new project inspired by  an "autumn leaves" theme.
-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by October 3, 2017
-Only one entry 
-A Stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

No comments :

Post a Comment