Monday, August 31, 2015

Have a Bewitching Day!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething!!! OMG I have allergies and I am so sick, so I will keep it short...  
I used the same set that I used last week, just used the other witch that is on that set.
They are both ADORABLE!!! Ok so I used Stamp AnnieThing!
the Best Witches for the cute witch and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom
I used the Scallop Slider & Topper Die for two of my layers and the
Star Dies for my stars.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Back to School

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment