Thursday, August 20, 2015

For the Mommy to Be!

Hello everyone!  It's Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra. And today I have a fun baby shower card and gift card set.


Isn't she sweet?  The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. And the fun patterned papers are from the Echo Park ~ Bundle of Joy collection.


This little sweetie is the Stamp Anniething ~ Melanie : You're Sassy.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the background mat with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The brown piece is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Fancy Topper Die.  The light blue piece is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Goody Bag Die.  And the scallop shape is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Sweet Baby

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E31, E33, E35, E57
dress ~ R81, R83, R85


For the gift card, I used the SVG Cutting Files ~ Mini Gift Card Envelope Fold Over Holder.  The label is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is also from the Jaded Blossom ~ Sweet Baby.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment :