Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Snack Time ...


Good morning! Ruza here to share some FUN Snacks I put together.


I used the sentiment and one of the fun images that are in the Fun Starts Here stamps set to finish off these treats.


I ran the top part of an SRM Glassine Bag thru my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, added some Neon Washi Tape and Recollections Crocheted Trim to the bottom, attached an eyelet to the bag, and then tied on the tag I created with Lemondrop Twine. As you can see the Popcorn fits perfectly inside!


Now for those who prefer their snack to be chocolate, like my daughter, I filled a tiny SRM Pillow Box with M&M's. The Neon Washi Tape was put on the box prior to filling, and then I added the flag.


This set is perfect for creating FUN cards for kids, Invitations, or Party Favors. How about a "Under the Big Top Party"! Sounds like a lot of FUN! 


If you love this set as much as I do, and would like your very own Fun Starts Here stamp set click on the link below.

Affiliate-small

While your in the store I hope you check out the other amazing stamps that are available.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other ingredients: Scrap cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers, The Twinery Lemondrop Twine, Forever in Time Neon Washi Tape, Xyron Sticker Maker. 

No comments :

Post a Comment