Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mini Journal ...

Good morning & Happy Tuesday. Ruza here to share the Mini Journal I created, but first I have some awesome news to share. I submitted my Masucline Note Cards from last week to The Friday Mashup Challenge #109, and my set was the winning submission! I'm a Rock Star!


I was so honored to receive this badge from The Friday Mashup team.

Now on to the Mini Journal I mentioned above. I still needed to make my project for today, and one more year-end gift for my daughter's bus driver. I knew that when I saw this Tutorial on how to make a Mini Journal that it would be a quick and easy gift to make. Er goes my inspiration for what to make for the bus driver.

Mini Journal closed

My design is similar to the one I created for the Simply Sweet Note Cards that I created in early April. The cherry is from the Our Lil' Cupcake stamp set. 

Mini Journal Open
Entire cover of Mini Journal
Now I switched up the Design a bit by creating my own DP, and by using a Velcro Tab to close my Journal vs. using twine as in the Tutorial.

This was so easy to create that I think I will be making one for myself to put in my purse. It will be perfect for jotting down notes during vacation next month.

Our Lil' Cupcake
I hope you are inspired by today's project to head on over to Stamp Annie*Thing Store to check out all of the amazing stamps we have to offer.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used: Papetry Ink Cardstock, Ruler, Pencil, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, R27 Copic Markers, Green Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, The Craft Collection Tombow Fastener Tabs.

1 comment :