Tuesday, July 28, 2020

For A Lil Princess

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and it's my day to post a Technique Tuesday at Stamp AnnieThing.
I have a tutorial to share of how I created the cloud background of my card using stencils and dies.



I started this project with a 4 X 5 1/4 inch card mat.
I used distress ink to stencil the background using the Falling Stars Stencil. I used just a corner to get a more spread out design.

 After the stars were stenciled, I watered down some ink and splattered it onto the background.
After it was dry, I ink blended the whole background with the same ink. This made it all pink and darkened up the stars and splatters that were already there.
Next I used the cloud die from the Land Of Oz Dies and cut out the mat in 4 pieces.


After I cut out the cloud pieces, I inked the top edges of each strip and glued them together onto a standard A2 card base.
I cut the stars from the Star Card Mat Die and glued them to the background and stamped the sentiment from the Giselle-For A Lil Princess stamp set.
To finish the card I cut out a circle die and frame, inking the framed layer using the same ink as the background.
I stamped Paige-Sugar and Spice into the center of the circle mat along with her crown that I hand cut.
I colored them with Copic Markers and glued the crown to the top of her head.
To finish, I glued the circle frame onto circle mat and added it to the card.


I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
GiGi

1 comment :

  1. que c'est joli et craquant, merci pour les images explicatives!

    ReplyDelete