Friday, March 20, 2020

Theme Week Mad For Plaid!!



Hello to All!!! First thanks for stopping by and taking a Peek.  Today I am sharing my DT creation using JAMES-YOU'RE SO HIP.  He is one of my all time favorite stamps from STAMPANNIETHING.  So as you can see I stamped him onto some card stock and using his outline die cut him out.  Before I started to color him up I stamped him onto some pattern paper and cut out the pieces I want to use on his outfit.  In this case I chose to do the Hat along with his shirt.  The Banner you see in the pic is also from STAMPANNIETHING and it is from the BANNER DIES and this is what I put my sentiment on.  James was colored with my Prisma Pencils and I added some shading to his Hat and Shirt.  I then glued the pieces of my card into place and using a stylus and some paint added my FAMOUS dots.  Well I hope you like my take on JAMES-YOU'RE SO HIP!!!
HUGS
Kerri  

No comments :

Post a Comment