Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Sweet Holiday Wishes

Happy Holidays Everyone! Today I am so excited to share with you a Hipster Gingerbread themed Holiday card that I created for inspiration this week featuring some Amazing Stamps, Dies, and Stencils from Stamp Anniething.

 For my card I am featuring the recently released Super Adorable Zac- Spectacular Clear Stamp. I just Love how versatile he is, and how he can be used for so many different occasions just depending on the color combo used. I had so much fun coloring him in festive colors and pairing him with the Amazing Sweet Die, and the Bows and Glasses Stencil to create my Super Sweet scene.

Products used from Stamp Anniething:
Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Hair and Black: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1
White: C5, C3, C1
Red: R59, R35, R22, R20
Glasses: B01, BG70
Pink: RV21, RV10, RV000

Distress and Distress Oxide Ink Pads used:
Background and Diecuts: Salty Ocean, Vintage Photo.


Also don't forget to join in all the Stamp Anniething Stampers fun by adding your creations to the 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy

No comments :

Post a Comment