Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Fall Bountiful Blessings Cards

Hello Everyone! Today I am excited to share with you some Fall themed cards that I created for inspiration this week featuring some Amazing Stamps, Dies, and Stencils from Stamp Anniething.

 For my first card I am showcasing the Gorgeous Megan Glasses Clear Stamp. I just Love how versatile she is, and how she can be used for so many different occasions just depending on the color combo used. I had so much fun coloring her in fall colors and pairing her with the Give Thanks Die, and the Leaf Stencil to create my Fall scene.

Products used from Stamp Anniething:
Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E37, E35, E31, Y00
White: C5, C3, C1
Orange: E08, YR07, YR04, R02
Brown: E29, E37, E35, E31, E41
Pink: RV21, RV10, RV000

Distress and Distress Oxide Ink Pads used:
Background and Diecuts: Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, Twisted Citron, Candied Apples, Victorian Velvet, Gathered Twigs.


For my second card I am featuring the Amazing new Stampin Steve Exclusive: Bountiful Blessings Clear Stamp! If you haven't yet checked out his Amazing new Stamp in the Stamp Anniething shop you really need to. How perfect is this image for all of those Fall and Thanksgiving projects? I just Adore this new stamp and know you will too, it truly is a Must Have for your collection.

Products used from Stamp Anniething:
Copic Markers used:
Brown: E29, E37, E35, E31, E41
Yellow: Y17, Y06, Y00
Red: R59, R22, R27, R20
Orange: E08, YR07, YR04, R02
Green: G17, G05, YG06, YG11

Distress and Distress Oxide Ink Pads used:
Background and Diecuts: Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, Twisted Citron, Candied Apples, Victorian Velvet, Gathered Twigs.



Also don't forget to join in all the Stamp Anniething Stampers fun by adding your creations to the 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy

No comments :

Post a Comment