Monday, October 28, 2019

Krissy - Fall Leaves

Hi Friends!
Stephen here and it's my day to post on the Stamp Anniething blog. I have a very autumnal card to share with you today.


I coloured up Krissy - Leaves with Copic markers then cut her out. I will list all the Copic colours I used below.
I created a quick and easy background by doing some simple ink blending using Tangerine, Freesia, and Willow Bought Stamp Anniething Hybrid inks with those amazing blender brushes. Next I used the Woodland die that came in the Conquer the World Grab and Go box and added some detail to the diecuts using Copics as well.
To frame my scene, I used the outline rectangle die from the Shaker Basics set #1 and added the Smile Diecut in the top lefthand corner.
To finish off my card, I used the Fall Leaves stencil with Birch Stamp Anniething Hybrid Inks on some grey cardstock.

Supplies Used:

Stamp

Dies 
Woodland die from Conquer The Word

Stencil

Stamp Anniething Hybrid Inks
Tangerine, Freesia, Willow Bought Birch 

Copics Used
Skin - e04, e11, e21, e00, e000, e0000, r20
Hair - e44, e43, e42
Shirt/headband - e59,e57, e21
Scarf - yr18, yr16, y17, c5, c3, c1
Pants - c7, c5, c3
Leafpile - yg67, yg63, yr27, yr24, y17, r24, r22

No comments :

Post a Comment