Monday, June 24, 2019

Merman Birthday Card

Hi Friends!
I have another card creation to share with you today...its actually a card I created for my partner's 41st Birthday. He is obsessed with anything mermaid and I just knew I had to make him a birthday card using the boy image from the Under the Sea Bundle by Stamp AnnieThing


I coloured this awesome merman image up using Copic markers and then cut him out.
 To create my card layout, I used the Happy word die which I ink blended using blending brushes and Stamp AnnieThing Hybrid Inks in Aspen Gold and Tangerine.
I also diecut some orange cardstock using the Starburst Shaker die
To finish off my card, I used a few enamel dots from the Rainbow collection.


Supplies Used:

Stamp

Dies

Other Supplies

I hope you liked my card creation for today! 
Until Next Time - Stephen



No comments :

Post a Comment