Thursday, March 15, 2018

Happy Easter shaker card


Hi there!!  Nicole here today from "teachdanz" with some inspiration for you for our new theme week challenge - "Make a Shaker".  I decided to make a shaker card for Easter.


I used "Jemma - Happy Easter" for my image and colored her in with my copic markers.  I created my shaker opening using the Jaded Blossom Scallop Circle Dies and Jaded Blossom Stitched Circle Dies.  I added the cute bunny border using the Jaded Blossom Spring Banner Dies.


If you are anything like me you probably have a ton of sequins in your stash that could get a little loving ;) If you don't own a physical Stamp Anniething stamp make sure to check out the new digital stamps available in the store for purchase now.  I can't wait to see what you create for our new challenge!!

How to Play Along:

- Create a new "Shaker Card" with a Stamp Annie Thing product on it.

-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by April 6 2018.

-Only one entry 

-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

Not a member of Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook group?
Request to join, HERE



1 comment :