Monday, October 2, 2017

Purr-fect Halloween Scene Card

Hi Friends! Stephen here to share a card I created using Kelly - You're Purrfect
I decided to create a fun full moon scene, just PURRfect for Halloween.



I started by masking off my card with Eclipse Masking tape, creating a rounded hill and a circle for the full moon. I then Ink Blended each section using various Distress Inks. I added black Distress ink to add extra depth. I coloured the Moon with my Copic markers to add some extra detail. I then added some small dots in various sizes using white gel pen to create the look of twinkling stars.
 I coloured Kelly with Copic markers and fussy cut her out. 
To Finish my card off I added a Halloween sentiment, some gold sequins as well as some gold gel pen glittery stars to help create movement in my card. 
I hope you like my card and we will see you on Wednesday when release week kicks off for Stamp AnnieThing.

Until Next Time - Stephen

1 comment :