Friday, August 18, 2017

Kick Out






Hello friends:)Eunji here.Today I am making a cute boy card.I am so exciting.I made using our new Tony stamp set.It is so unique and cute stamp set.I started stamping a boy image stamp on maker paper with Distress ink called Tattered Rose.And colored using Copic Sketch maker and I added more detail using color pencil.I drew a dot on boy eyes using pigment white pen.Then fussy cut leaving thin white border.And I drew a wood board on card stock and colored with same stuff a boy coloring.Next I drew one more a background using a watercolor paint on 4*6 inch size watercolor paper.The boy image paper piece adhered to the card panel with foam tape.Lastly added some sequins and stamped a sentiment stamp.

I hope you enjoyed today’s summer card.Thank you for stopping by and see you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment