Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

 Hi everyone, it's Elina here and it's my day here on the
Stamp Anniething blog!
With Mother's Day coming up, I am sharing
a card using the "Melanie-You're so Sassy"
stamp.

Here's the pics for you to check out:



I created the background using a double stamping
technique featuring the "rose bud" stamp from the
"Eloise-The Bride" stamp & a flourish stamp.
I used StampinUp ink pads in "Mauve Mist" & "Pale Plum" to
match the card layers.

For the "Melanie" stamp, I used my Copic, Art Alternatives &
Concept markers to color her in.
I added sparkle to her dress using my Wink Of Stella Glitter brush pen.
And to finish the card off, I added the sentiment, embroidery floss,
and rhinestones.


I hope you enjoyed this card!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment