Wednesday, March 8, 2017

"Celebrating your Day!"

Hi everyone it's Elina here from Scrapbooks, Crafts, and Cards, Oh My! and it's my day here on the Stamp Anniething blog!
I have a vintage birthday card to share featuring 3 of the newest releases for March:

Here are the pics for you to check out:



I love how this card turned out!
I received a set of Warm Grey markers from my hubby and just couldn't wait to try them out!

After coloring the "Lorelei" stamp, I thought it would be cool to color up the other two stamps and combine them to create this card for my Mom!

I used a Tim Holtz paper pad for the patterned paper, some lace, flowers and a few sentiments to bring this card to life.

I'm really happy with the final result!
This is a great way to challenge yourself using a select group of markers from one color family.
I will definitely be trying this out again with my other marker colors.


I hope you enjoyed this card!
Make sure to head over to the Stamp Anniething shop to purchase these stamps from the new release!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!






No comments :

Post a Comment