Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Valentine's Day with Vanessa

Hi, everyone! Kevin here with my very first post for the Stamp AnnieThing blog, I am so excited! For today's project I have a super fun Valentine. I used Vanessa Cheese as my main girl. Check it out!


I started by stamping Vanessa with Copic friendly ink and colored her in with some very traditional Valentine's Day colors. My skin markers are running a little low on ink so she looks a little pale today, but refills on on their way! I fussy cut her out and popped her up on a vellum heart which I then layered onto a piece of patterned paper that covered the whole card base. I used pink ink to subtly include a sentiment. I added a strip of pink patterned paper that matched her outfit and added that behind her to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post! Have a great day!

2 comments :