Thursday, December 29, 2016

December Theme Week ~ Day 4 : Cassandra


It's time for another Theme Week!  
Glitter.

We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK and it's quite easy to do so!  Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)! You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.  A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here we go for December's Theme Week!

Make ANY project with GLITTER.

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST Jan 6th to qualify.
Again, a minimum of FIVE entries for a prize win!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


This is the sweet little Stamp Anniething ~ Melanie : You're Sassy.  I colored her hair and skin with Copic Sketch Markers.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Elegant Holiday Greetings.  And for her pretty dress I added Firefly ~ Stickles.  The beautiful tree is a die cut I received from a friend.  And for the snowy hills, I added some Star Dust ~ Stickles.



Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E31, E33, E57, E79


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  And it's also my very last project for the Stamp Anniething Design Team.  I want to send a big Thank You to Annie and all my Design Team sisters.  And also a big Thank You to all of YOU as well.  It's been a crazy couple of years and the decision to step down from all my Design Teams was a difficult one,  but I know it was the right thing to do. I hope to get my life back in balance and back to creating for fun soon.  Unitl then, have a great day everyone!  And said in my best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice...."I'll be back!" ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment