* You must have some form of social media to promote our stamps. Blogs, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The more you have the better... but a bare minimum of at least one is required to help promote our brand.
* You must be able to take quality style photos of your projects. The DT's responsibility is to show off our stamps as the MAIN focal point in the photo. Props are welcome, but keep it simple and clean, as to not compete with the product we are promoting.
* You must be able to commit to creating at least 5-6 project a month. Three projects are required for release week, then 1 project a week for the rest of the month. Depending how many weeks there are in the month will determine if its 5 or 6 projects due. A DT calendar will be provided to you ahead of time so you can see your post days and plan accordingly.
* You MUST be organized and able to meet deadlines for your DT post days. Stamps are given out WELL in advance for you to have your project in on time. We REQUIRE all projects in 48 hours PRIOR to your due date. You will be required to post these up in our DT FB group to show your fellow team members.
* We would need for you to be active on our Facebook Fan page by posting your projects and commenting on other people’s cards and posts, encouraging an overall friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
* The opportunity to work and help us brand our Chibi Kids Image stamps
* Release Week stamps FREE of charge so you can work on your projects
* A Discount on existing Stamp Anniething products
* Dt Badge and watermarks