Monday, October 3, 2016

Life is how you bake it!!! :)


 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething!!! I did my girl with black hair, I am always scared of doing that combo.... not sure why!!! I do like the way it came out
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Felicity - What's Cooking for the girl and from
 SVG Cutting Files I used Card Sketch 28 for the card base and from Jaded Blossom
 I used Baked with Love for the sentiment.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Still have time to play along in the Challenge - 
 Black and White with a burst of single color
 
SNEAK PEEKS starts this Wednesday!!!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!!!
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment