Wednesday, June 8, 2016

You Are Better Than Summer Sunshine!

Hi friends!

 JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here with a new card to share with you today using Diana - Here's the Scoop!





So, it isn't officially Summer yet, but it's about to be the start of Summer Vacation (at least for my kids, anyway!) and that means a ton of parties, playing outside, BBQs, picnics, and camping! Whew! I'm exhausted just THINKING about how busy we're going to be!

I wanted to create a fun card to commemorate the kickoff of Summer so I colored up this sweet little Diana and used some fun, summer-themed patterned paper to complete my project!

Cute, right?

For more details on how I created this card, be sure to check out my blog here.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!


No comments :

Post a Comment