Thursday, April 28, 2016

April Theme Week ~ Day 4 : Cassandra and Annie on the blog


It's time for another Theme Week!
This time its all about using things that are technology/geeky/trending.

We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK, and its quite easy to do so! Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)!  You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person. A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here we go for Aprils's Theme Week!

Make ANY project using technology/ geeky/ trending!!!

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST May 6th to qualify
Again, a minimum of FIVE entries for a prize win!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's what I created for April:


This is the sweet little Stamp Anniething ~ Abigail : A+ In My Book.  I decided to color her in a Monochromatic style with Copic Sketch Markers.  And her cool glasses are from the Stamp Anniething ~ Megan : Glasses.  I cut the square backgrounds using the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Kawaii Sentiments.

Copic Sketch Colors
W1, W2, W3. W5. W7, W9

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you all join us in the April Challenge.  I can't wait to see what you all make!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

*******************************************************************************
Annie made a fun card that she masked to use as many stamps as she could! Look at this fun Selfie taking card!
I wanted the card to look like they took poloraid selfies and put them all on one card, I love how it came out!
I used  Trudy, Megan, Melanie and Chloe & Sam stamps!


for more details you can visit my blog!

Hope you will play along with us for the monthly theme week!


No comments :

Post a Comment