Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Happy

Hi everyone!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here and I've got a card to share with you today using Kelly - Happy from Stamp Anniething!


So if you don't know, this cutie comes packaged like this:


You can choose to stamp the balloons or not stamp them - it's your choice. How clever is that?!

I decided not to stamp them. Instead I left her hand waving hello. I think it still made for  a super cute image, don't you?

I also used the "happy" sentiment in the set and stamped it on a die cut speech bubble I had in my stash. Super simple - I figured I could stamp "birthday" or "day" or "for you" as the inside sentiment. The possibilities are endless!

I used an American Crafts paper pad I had in my stash and just created layers. I really love how it turned out!

For more details, be sure to check out my blog! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment :