Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Skating By

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Audrina-Skating By stamp set for this card.



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mats.
I stamped Audrina onto the white mat and colored her with Copic markers. I also used the Copics to color in the ice she's skating on.
I added a strip of red snowflake paper matted in black and cut it at an angle.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment and added the small punched snowflakes. I cut the large snowflake from the Jaded Blossom Winter Dies and added some Doodlebug Sprinkles to the centers.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
GiGi

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I recently purchased this image too! I can't wait to color it up!

    ReplyDelete