Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Have a Whoopensocker of a day!

Hey all!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here to share with you a card I created using the adorable Brooke - Smile stamp from Stamp Annie Thing!

It's also a new release day over at Scrappy Moms Stamps so I paired up one of the new sentiments from the upcoming LOCAL LINGO set with this cutie!

I know it's well into Fall, but I wanted to create a fun, bright card. Northern California is just now getting rain and I'm already missing Summer!


I colored her up with my Copic Markers and used her with some My Mind's Eye patterned paper I had in my stash - would you believe I FINALLY finished using this paper pad?! That took about 5 years! LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out my blog for more details!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

2 comments :