Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Had A Ruff Day?

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share with you. I used the Dog Gone Cute stamp set to create this card. 




I started this card with the On The Edge Card-Flag base from our sister company SVG Cutting Files. I cut it out with my Cameo and added a black stitching line to the inside around the flag. 
I stamped the side of the mat using the paw print from the Dog Gone Cute stamp set and colored it with a Versa Mark pen. I also added a row of grass that I punched out and some twine to the side. 
I stamped the dog and hydrant from the Dog Gone Cute stamp set and colored them with Copic markers. 
To finish, I cut out the sentiment banner using Jaded Blossom's Candy Charms and Banner Dies and stamped the sentiment. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment