Tuesday, October 15, 2013

VooDoo Dolls Family ...

Good morning! While thinking about today's post an idea popped in my head featuring the adorable VooDoo Dolls stamp set. This is my first time creating with these adorable Dolls, and it was truly a lot of FUN!


My idea was to create a dysfunctional family with these adorable VooDoo Dolls. Truly reminds me of all the "Craziness" that has happened in the family I grew up in. If I wanted to be true to that I would have had to make a much bigger card so that it would hold 9 VooDoo Dolls. Seriously, 9 ... I'm the 2nd to the youngest. So "Craziness" was the norm in our house.

Back to my card! Each of the VooDoo Dolls were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink a couple of times. Once on the cardbase, and then extra copies for coloring. They were colored with Copic Markers, cut out and layered over the design on my cardbase. The final step was to add the sentiments along with the buttons in each corner.

This adorable set is available in the store that can be used for many different occasions!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

No comments :

Post a Comment