Monday, July 29, 2013

Merci!

Wow, where do these weeks go? 
It's a pink Monday and a Stamp Annie Thing design team day for me, Barb from BugBites.
This week I am using the Stamp Annie Thing Ooh La La stamp set. The girl is so cute and there are many sentiments to go with it. 
I have a super cute pink and black Carta Bella paper pack that has some super papers in shades of pink, black and grey that inspired my design.

I used my copic markers and did some paper piecing for the stamped image. I then did a little piercing around the mat for a faux stitched look. My canine companion is popped up on two thicknesses of foam tape.
Thanks to Ann over at SVG Cutting Files, who created this Poodle file for me.  You can find the link to this sophisticated  canine file here.

The card is finished off with some pretty pink trim and bling.

This image and the sentiment are all part of the Ooh La La stamp set which you can find here.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous card! LOVE the cute image and adorable poodle!!! Colors, papers and overall design are perfect!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card!! Love the papers you used! And love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love all the pinks and matching cuts from SVG Cutting Files.

    ReplyDelete