Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Stamp Anniething Theme Week #41 - Twine it Up

Hello! It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over on the Stamp Anniething blog.  
It's another Theme Week Challenge and this weeks theme is "Twine it Up" 
I took the tag shape dies and added the easel frame die to back so the tag will stand up.  I punched a hole in top of tag and strung twine through.  I'm excited to use this on my next trip for the housekeeper!!


Products Used:
Paper: Carta Bella ~ Pack your Bags
Copics and Enamel Dots

How to Play Along:

- Create a new project using twine

-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by June 7, 2019.

-Only one entry 

-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

Not a member of Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook group?
Request to join, HERE

Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment