Monday, May 27, 2019

Ethan - Far Out Birthday


Hi Friends!
I had so much fun creating this card and it has become one of my new favourites! First off, I just love, love, LOVE this adorable Ethan image and I had a blast (no pun intended) colouring him up. I used Copic markers and then die cut him out using the coordinating outline die

To create the background, I simply smooshed and dragged a piece of watercolour cardstock through some inks that I had watered down with water...I love the rainbow effect it gives and I feel it really makes the image pop.

To finish off my card, I stamped the sentiment and also used the "Far Out" word die and accented the black wording with a piece of black and white stripped pattern paper. 

I hope you like my card creation for today!

Until Next Time - Stephen 

PRODUCTS USED

stamps

Dies

No comments :

Post a Comment