Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Swing into spring!

Hi Stamp AnnieThing creative friends! Michelle Houghton here to share a little mid-week inspiration and to encourage you to enter this month's themed challenge over on our Facebook group page.
This month's theme is Twine. Did you know that SAT is now carrying twine? It has been showing up in our grab and go boxes and I am kinnda excited about it as I have ALWAYS loved a good piece of twine or fibers to finish off any crafty project.

I used the Lucille - Roarin' Fun and aimed for a no-line coloring rendition with my Copic Markers.


Here is how she turned out!


Yo might like to see colse ups of the dress and a bit of the hair and feather as well, I am pretty pleased how those came out.



Then of course she needs to Lindy hop her way onto a card so I used papers and twines from the last Grab and Go box, the glitter and mirror cardstock as well as the silver twine are just perfect. I also used the "fantastic" die cut. The only thing I added from my old stash is the fringy red twine, I just could not resist!




 It was hard to show the metallic silver cardstock and the shimmering white glitter cardstock without me getting reflected in the image, but trust me she is shinning!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, make sure to continue watching all the fun uses for twine this week and then get your entry in the album over on our FB page!

Have a Happy Colorful Day!




1 comment :

  1. complètement craquante cette carte, elle est superbe!

    ReplyDelete