Thursday, May 9, 2019

Much Obliged

Hello there my crafty friends!!  Nicole here today to share a card with you.  It is still "Theme Week", which is when the design team shares with you some inspiration for this month's Challenge.  The theme for May is "twine it up".  Here is my card for the challenge -


I used "Nicole - much obliged" and colored her in with Copic markers.  I also used the "Land of Oz" dies for my clouds and hill background layer.  The fence is from Jaded Blossom's "Scenic Dies".  



How to Play Along:

- Create a new project using twine

-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by June 7, 2019.

-Only one entry 

-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

Not a member of Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook group?
Request to join, HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment