Thursday, May 23, 2019

Rosette Shaker Wand

Happy Thursday my fellow crafters!!  Nicole here today to share a project with you!! 


My niece is a senior in high school this year and has her dance recital coming up soon.  Her dance studio is doing "The Little Mermaid" as their ballet and my niece is dancing the part of Ariel.  I thought it would be fun to create a shaker rosette wand using the  Stamp Anniething "Audrina - Make a Splash" stamp set.  To create the wand base I used this file from My Scrapchick.  For the scalloped circle layer I used the Jaded Blossom "Scallop Circle Dies".  To create my shaker portion of the rosette I used the Stamp Anniething "Shaker Basics Set 1".  I filled the shaker portion with a couple of the sequin sets from the Stamp Anniething "Galactic Love" Grab and Go box.  

Here is a closeup of the rosette - 



I am planning to add the rosette wand to a bunch of flowers when I go and watch my niece perform!! Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

1 comment :

  1. How did you know rosette wands were on my work surface today?! LOL I LOVE this sweet shaker wand! It is beautiful and I'm sure your niece will love it!!

    ReplyDelete