Wednesday, May 22, 2019

New Grab and Go THIS FRIDAY.

So what is Grab and Go? You still have not heard? Stamp AnnieThing has created new Grab and Go boxes that appear about every other month. Each one has a theme and ALL the supplies you need to create amazing cards and creations. And when I say all I mean ALL!

Below you will find a video showing all the goodness that comes in one of these Grab and Go boxes in fact it was the last one released and then me coloring up one of the images from that box. (There are only a few of those particular boxes left!)

But it will give you an idea what amazing goodies are in each of these boxes!

Here is a couple looks at the card I created using supplies from the last Grab and Go box.
I started with Copic to get the two images I selected colored up.


I used: Skin - E50, E21, E31, E93, E04 Hair - BV20, E44, E47, E49 Clothing - C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, E23, E27 Wolf - C1, C3, C5, C7, Colorless Blender, E93


And a close up of faces:



Then I used several other products in the Grab and Go box. I used the card base, the cardstock, the dies for the frame, ground and trees, the glitter, double sided adhesive and glue.


Honestly the ONLY thing I grabbed out of my own stash was a piece of plastic for the window of the shaker portion. EVERYTHING else is in the box!


Hope this inspires to get excited for the release this Wednesday for the latest Grab and Go box!
Like I said I have a video showing you all the amazing goodness packed in one of these boxes and some Copic coloring too 😉
Here is the link!



Have a Happy Colorful Day!







No comments :

Post a Comment