Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a card to share.
I used the Diana-Heres The Scoop stamp set to create my card.



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and colored Diana with Copic markers onto a mat cut with the Goody Bag Die.
I added a side tag cut with the Label Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Panels stamp set.
To finish, I added some washi to the sentiment tag and the balloon banner at the top cut from the Balloon Dies.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!


Have a great day!
GiGi

1 comment :

  1. complètement craquante cette carte, elle est gaie et la colorisation est parfaite!

    ReplyDelete