Wednesday, June 12, 2019

New Challenge Theme- Summer Fun!

Hi everyone! This is Tina from The Scrappin Rabbit Blog and today I have a card to share for the Stamp Anniething's new challenge theme "Summer Fun"


To join the challenge you can link up to this folder on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.2625665197443906&type=3&hc_location=ufi

Here is what I made:


I made a card featuring Madison Pool Fun. I stamped and colored up this cutie using Copics. Using the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies and Stitched Circle Dies I created the card base layers. The sentiment is stamped and embossed and is from the Annie Sunshiny Days stamp


To embellish I used the Stamp Anniething Pink Taffy Fine Twine and the Sun With Cloud charm. The enamel dots are from the Valentine and Magical Beasts collection. Finally I added some sparkle and metallic silver pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like me card. Have a nice day :)

No comments :

Post a Comment