Monday, June 17, 2019

Enjoy the Ride!

Hi everyone! It's Meg here today with a simple summer gift tag to share. I'm the kind of crafter who loves to add lots of detail in my creations, so having a smaller space to work on (a tag) is a great break sometimes.



For this project, I've used several supplies from the shop. Julie - Enjoy the Ride takes center stage with her green bicycle.

I die-cut the tag from the Shaker Basics Set 2 dies, and the clouds from the Abstract Splatter Bands. Those bands are really good dies to have, you can do so much with them! I created the grounding with the Under The Sea dies, another fave set of mine. The sun is the brand new Starburst Shaker Topper die.

The charm is used can be found here, and the white twine is from one of our Grab and Go! boxes.

Hope this design inspires you, and see y'all next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment