Monday, October 1, 2018

Ink Blending using the new Hybrid Inks from Stamp AnnieThing

Hi Friends!
Today I have a quick and simple card to share with you today.
As you may have heard, Stamp AnnieThing has released their own line of Hybrid Inks and I cannot begin to express how awesome they are. 


I coloured up one of the images from the Lemonade Stand theme set but decided to have colour her as if she was holding a glass of orange juice. 
I created the background by masking off a rectangle shape and then ink blending using the new Hybrid Inks in the colours Tangerine and Aspen Gold. After I finished the ink blending, I decided to use an embossing folder on the background to give it more texture and visual interest.

I hope you liked my card creation for today!

Until next time - Stephen 

1 comment :

  1. trop belles toutes ces couleurs d'agrumes, ta carte est ravissante!

    ReplyDelete