Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Gotta Love a Card Sketch!

Hello Stamp AnnieThing friends! Michelle Houghton here stopping by for a little SAT inspiration. 

I love having someone else give me the idea for the design work on my card. I don't have to sit there and scratch my head over a lot of decisions. When someone maps it out for me I can do the fun part, pick a stamp, color, pick pretty paper to match and stick it all together. The fun part of making!

This week's Theme Week Challenge #34 is using a sketch. 




I chose my image and pick a group of very simple color combinations to allow me to work fairly quickly:


I colored up the sweet Kelly - Reading Book:


And added her to the card base I designed using this weeks sketch as a road map!


This card came together super fast and that always feels great!

Make sure to play along and submit your version of the sketch 😁

Thank you for stopping by today, more Stamp AnnieThing inspiration to come so keep stopping by.

Have a Happy Colorful Day!


No comments :

Post a Comment