Thursday, October 11, 2018

Birthday Card using Sketch Challenge

Hello there, Nicole here today to share with you a birthday card I created for my fabulous neighbor!!  I used this month's challenge theme - the "sketch" for my inspiration.  



I chose my colors based upon the Seattle Seahawks :-)  My neighbor is also a great friend and a super fan of the Seahawks so I created this card with that in mind.  I used the image from "Tony - Hey Buddy" along with several pieces of pattern paper from a Doodlebug 6x6 pad.  


Here is the sketch - 


and here is some more information on the monthly challenge -

-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by November 9, 2018.

-Only one entry 

-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

Not a member of Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook group?
Request to join, HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  I hope you have a fabulous day!!



No comments :

Post a Comment