Monday, July 9, 2018

Tess - Rock On - Red, White and Blue challenge

Hi Friends! 
Today I am kicking off the challenge for this month which is Red, White, and Blue. 


I coloured up "Tess - Rock On" using my Copic markers, being sure to keep my colour pallete small - pretty much limiting it to Red, White and Blue. I created a fun background using texture paste with a brick stencil and ink blended over it using Distress Oxide inks. I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder on a small strip of black caardstock and finished off my card by added a few black Nuvo Drops.

I hope you like my card creation and be sure to take part in this months Red, White and Blue challenge.

Until Next Time - Stephen

1 comment :

  1. que c'est vivant comme genre de carte, c'est très chouette!

    ReplyDelete