Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Red, White, and Blue Challenge

No automatic alt text available.


Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and it's time for a new challenge!
This month the challenge is "Red, White, and Blue" and here is the card I made using Rae-Simple Pleasures.



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut the white mat using the Fancy Topper Die and added some ribbon over the top.
I stamped and half paper pieced/half colored Rae with Copic markers, adding her on pop dots.
To finish, I added the banner from the Banner Flags Decorative Die Cuts and stamped the sentiment from the Stacey stamp set.

I hope you all liked my card for today and will play along in the challenge.
Have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. carte très patriotique pour la journée du 14 juillet en france, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete