Thursday, July 26, 2018

Summertime Fun!!! :)

 
 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! For today I made a fun card with a summer theme...
This stamp set was sold out so I know a lot of you have this set :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Paige-Summertime Fun for the girl and sentiment, the
Palm Tree Dies for the splash of water and from Jaded Blossom I used Flag Dies with the
Flag Dies 2 for the banners, the Stitched Circle Dies and the Stitched Square Dies for layers.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 
  Supplies I Used for my Card:

2 comments :

  1. que c'est charmant et adorable, papiers et colorisation sont magnifiques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Your coloring is fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete