Thursday, May 26, 2016

May Theme Week ~ Day 4 : Cassandra



It's time for another Theme Week!
Let's get crazy with Florals!

We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK and it's quite easy to do so!  Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)!  You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.  A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here we go for May'sTheme Week!

Make ANY project using florals!!!

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST June 3rd to qualify.
Again, a minimum of FIVE entries for a prize win!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is what I made for the May Challenge:


I made a simple 4.25 x 4.25 Thank You card.  This is the Stamp Anniething ~ Julie : Enjoy the Ride.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the background with the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies.  I cut the frame using the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Square Dies.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ School Rules.

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E31, E33, E35, E57, E79
dress ~ YG03, YG17, YG67
flowers ~ Y21 Y35

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you join us in the Challenge this month.  I can't wait to see how you are doing in your coloring skills.  :)  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment