Wednesday, May 25, 2016

May Theme Week Day #3 - JoAnn



It's time for another Theme Week!
Let's get crazy with Florals!

We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK, and its quite easy to do so!
Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month.
Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)!
You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.
A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

So here we go for May's Theme Week!

Make ANY project using florals!!!

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST June 3rd to qualify
Again, a min of FIVE entries for a prize win!
********************************************
Hi everyone!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here with a card for our Floral challenge to share with you today! Check it out:



I colored up Jessica - For You using my Copics and found some of this patterned paper from Pink Paislee that I had in my stash. I felt like it wasn't too "floral" enough so I hot glued some mulberry flowers that I had in my stash as well (hello, 2010 when flowery flowers were ALL the rage! Maybe just me? LOL).

Copics:
skin: E000, E00, E11
hair: E30, E31, E33
skirt/jacket: B93, B95, B97
shirt/hairbow: R83, R85
roses: R35, R39
stems/leaves: G07

I kept the design super fun and simple and thought this card would be perfect for a birthday, a thinking of you, or just a hello card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to join us tomorrow for more Floral-themed inspiration and we hope you can join us on our challenge! Good luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment