Monday, May 2, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething!!! I made a card for today using
Stamp AnnieThing! the Jemma - Party Time for the girl, the Papers I used is from - Paper-Garden they have a challenge over there for Mother's day and from
 Jaded Blossom I used Scallop Oval Dies with Stitched Oval Dies for the layers, the
Dimensional Banner Dies for the banner to add my sentiment that is from the set
World's Greatest Parents. Hope you like my card!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Papers are from - Paper-Garden
 
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!!
 
I am entering a challenge over at Paper-Garden
 Mothers Day Card Challenge Signup
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment