Thursday, January 28, 2016

January ~ Theme Week : Day 4


Welcome to our first ever THEME WEEK!

Each Month we will hold a "theme" week, where our fabulous design team members will post a project within the "selected" theme all week long!  Here is the twist:  We want you to play along with us! Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)! You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.  A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So here we go for January's Theme Week:

Make ANY project using the colors PINK /WHITE / RED

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST February 7th to qualify
Again, a min of FIVE entries for a prize win!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is what I created for January!


Ok, since the theme is Pink-White-Red, I just knew I had to color one of these cuties with PINK hair!!!  Hee! This is the Stamp Anniething ~ Kelly : Happy.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  The fun patterned paper is from the Recollections ~ Valentine's Day collection.  I cut that piece with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  To cut the circular opening and border, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Circle Dies.  The hearts are cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Valentine Dies.  And the "love you" is from the Stamp Anniething ~ Chloe & Sam.

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ R81, R83, R85, R89
outfit ~ T2, T, T5, T6, T8

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you join in on the fun and create with us.  I can't wait to see your coloring!!!  Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again soon.



**********************************************************************************************
Hi Everyone, Its Annie from CreatingAnniething....and here is my project for today!!
I made cute Diana as a Valentine Hand out!
I cut her with my Scan N Cut 2 and colored her with my copics.
I attached her to the Layered Frame & Journal Die, stamped a circle border from a discontinued Set and put a heart shaped candy in the center.
I also added an icon from Valentine Bingo to her lunchbox and the XOXO large sentiment from Valentine Designer Tapes!


No comments :

Post a Comment