Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016!

Hello! Mel from Doxie Mel Designs with a new card to celebrate 2016 with you!   I colored Melanie with Copic markers and added a sentiment from Jaded Blossom. She is one of my favorites to color because I love the sweep of her hair. Something new I wanted to try this year is making videos for you. Three days later I have a video... and my daughters can't stop laughing at my video debut. Sheesh. To be honest, I laughed at myself too. Kudos to all the crafty peeps that make videos on a regular basis :) 


Copic Markers
Hair E43 E44 E47
Skin E00 E01 E11 R20 R22
Dress / Shoes B12 B32 B24
Sash W5 C9 G82 R22
Ground W1 W3

Stamp Anniething Melanie - you're sassy 
Jaded Blossom - Sentiment  Happy New Year
Jaded Blossom Dies - Panel Goody Bag Die, Card Mat Dies 





Have a wonderful 2016!



No comments :

Post a Comment